"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday 15 December 2011

CHRISTmas is here! part 2

Just a few more CHRISTmas decor shots. Promise no more this CHRISTmas!!


We lived in Germany for 2 years and I never did buy one of their famous windmills while we were there. This one came from a charity shop in the UK!!



Most items get changed for CHRISTmas ornaments on  these shelves.



A close up of one of the shelves. Arianes arrangement in the mug. Can you see the little Robin peeping through?



Kinkade Angels make it through the year unscathed this time.



Close up of the detailed artwork on the dresses.



Changed my blue toile cushions for some CHRISTmassy ones. 1 metre of fabric made 5 cushion fronts. I made the backs from lining fabric that I already had. 5 CHRISTmas cushions for less than 10 pounds. Was definitely cheaper to make than buy that's for sure and I got to choose fabric that had a touch of blue in to still compliment the 'Louis blue' painted items in the room.


Love the fact that it had HAPPY CHRISTMAS on it. So many fabrics I looked at had seasons greetings on them. I'm just not a seasons greeting or a happy holidays girl. I KNOW that this festive season/holiday is all about CHRIST and I'm not afraid to say so!!



Just some more glitz.


That's what it's all about. The birth of our Saviour.



Even our kitchen gets a little bit of decor.



This makes me laugh every time I see her do this. NO we don't have a 3 legged dog!  Bonnie will insist on sitting on the stairs with her body and back legs on a stair higher than her front legs, just funny. The back leg that you can see is just floating and not actually touching the stair below.



As you can see once again Bonnie is looking really happy about CHRISTmas being here!



How the rest of my day will be spent once the next load of laundry is done.

God bless you. xx

1 comment: