"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday 22 October 2011

Take time to look!



Mr J and I went for lunch in our local town Chippenham today, nothing unusual there i hear you say. Mr J decided we would park in a different carpark to usual and walk through the park to get into town. Well with a huff from me we parked up.




What a Fabulous idea Mr J!  We would have missed these wonderful views of Chippenham had we parked in our usual spot.




Sometimes you forget how beautiful the area you live in really is as you continue on with the day to day things of life. I urge you to STOP and take a look around you wherever you may be today and look at what God has placed before you.



Hope the people who live here didn't mind me peering over their wall on my tippy toes to get this shot!




Lunch was taken at La Taberna in Chippenham an authentic Tapas bar where we got to practice our Spanish and reminisce about our years of living in Madrid.
Praising God for a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment