"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday 2 November 2011

This weeks makes.

A friend of mine is about to become a Grandma for the first time, we are all very excited and can't wait for a cuddle of the new arrival.




She had a Moses basket but wasn't happy with the lining so asked if I could help her out.




Not one to shy away from a sewing challenge I said yes of course.




Liner made and detachable bows added.



The Hood was next .


Then to finish it off a little quilted topper. This basket will stay at Grandma's house so she got to choose the colours.


I also finished off the baby blanket that I was knitting. Having seen the colours of the new babies nursery I chose wool that had the same tones in it. As we don't yet know if the baby is a boy or a girl  I thought I would be safe with these colours. 



Just waiting for this tiny blessing to arrive,  two weeks til due date so not to long to wait.
God Bless your day.x

No comments:

Post a Comment